Address: 2851 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON
Selling Now, Jane St and HWY 7
at the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
The Vincent is a new high-rise development by Rosehaven Homes & Townwood Homes. Prices estimated to be starting from the $400,000s. The Vincent Condos will be beside the upcoming Business Park on Jane & HWY 7 and transit such as the VIVA along HWY and the new VMC (Vaughan Metropolitan Centre) TTC Subway Station. The project is estimated to be completed in 2024 and will be located on Jane & HWY 7 at the Concord neighbourhood in Vaughan.
CONDO SUITE FEATURES
• Sleek 7’ front entry door to each suite with a privacy viewer and a
satin chrome finish lever handle, hinges and deadbolt
• 9’ high smooth painted ceilings (8’ dropped ceiling in bathrooms
• Limited suites with 10’ high smooth painted ceilings (9’ dropped
ceiling in bathrooms and ensuites)
• Wide plank laminate flooring throughout, excluding bathrooms
and laundry rooms which have tile flooring, as per builder samples
• Sleek 7’ tall interior passage doors with chrome finish lever
handles & hinges
• White laminate panel sliding closet doors. Closets include wire
shelving with hanging rod
• Contemporary square edge 2 1/2” interior casing & 4” baseboards
• Casing installed to interior archways where swing & sliding closet
doors are shown only
• Wall, trim and doors painted with an off-white low VOC paint
• Balconies & Terraces providing a private exterior amenity space as
• Electrical outlet at exterior balconies and terraces
VINCENT Condos @ at the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
Approx Occupancy Date:
The Vincent Condominiums
Rosehaven, Townwood, Guelittie
Brothers Investments, Pre-Construction
2851 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON,
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada,
Credistone Rd. & HWY 7
2851 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON
The Vincent Condos is situated at the emerging downtown heart of Vaughan, near the master-planned VMC. This will bring about both economic and residential developments in the area. It is expected that this soon-to-be downtown of Vaughan will be teeming with residential condos and urban amenities.
The proximity of local amenities is ideal for the residents’ comfort and convenience. Steps away from the development are stored such as The Home Depot, Best Buy, and Nations Fresh Food Grocery Store. There is also two shopping complex in the vicinity namely SmartCentres Woodbridge and RioCan Colossus Shopping complex which both contain brand name stores and other amenities.
The nearby schools are also beneficial for students to balance personal life and study. Just within walking distance from the project are the following schools: Xyna International School, Woodbridge Private School, and Blue Willow Public School.
Outdoor amenities are surprisingly abundant in this part of Vaughan. Boyd Conservation Park, The National Golf Club of Canada, and Canada’s Wonderland are all in the vicinity of the development giving the residents a lot of options to enjoy the outdoors.