Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums Details:
Building Type: Condo
Number of Floors: 36 storeys
Number of Units: 460 units
Selling Status: Selling
Construction Status: Construction
Construction Started: Apr 2020
Estimated Completion: Jun 2023
Builder(s): Altree Developments and EllisDon Capital
Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
Ceilings: From 8'6" to 9'0"
Interior Designer(s): U31
Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums is a new condo development by Altree Developments and EllisDon Capital.
presently under construction at 30 Zorra Street, Toronto. The development is arranged for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $625,900 to $1,083,900. Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums have a total of 459 units. Sizes vary from 440 to 969 square feet.
Limited time Incentives:
$10,000 CREDIT ON CLOSING ON THE
FIRST 20 SALES ONLY*
2 YEAR RENTAL GUARANTEE ON
ONLY 5% DEPOSIT UNTIL OCCUPANCY*
Right to Lease during Interim Occupancy
$5,000 Assignment (Regularly $10,000)
Capped Developer Closing Costs
Studios, 1 Bedrooms and 1 Bedroom and Den $12,500
2 Bedrooms and 2 Bedrooms + Den $15,500
3 Bedrooms and Larger $17,900
Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums Summary:
Introducing Thirty Six Zorra, a 36-story condominium building in Toronto's Etobicoke neighbourhood that offers exciting living.
Thirty Six Zorra, a building designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects with modern living in mind, stands out in a vibrant neighbourhood full of facilities thanks to its distinctive and textured facade. No matter what stage of life you're in—working professionals, newlyweds, or expanding families—the Thirty Six Zorra provides everything you need. There's a beautifully designed suite that's ideal for you.
Thirty Six Zorra is a lifestyle destination packed with a variety of interior and outdoor facilities that are just waiting to be discovered. It is more than just a beautiful and distinctive home.
Thirty Six Zorra Highlights:
Easy access to 3 main highways (Gardiner Expressway, QEW, and 427)
Short drive distance to Mimico GO Station
7 mins to Islington station & 6 mins to Kipling station
Short commute time of 15 minutes drive to Downtown Toronto
17 mins to Union Station via the GO Train
Close to HWY 427
Major banks, supermarkets, and retail stores nearby
Nearby to top-rated public and private schools
just 10 mins drive to Lakeshore and Humber Bay
only 10 mins drive to Pearson International Airport
Direct shuttle service to Kipling Station exclusive to all residents
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Thirty Six Zorra Condos:
1. The Queensway – The Queensway A thriving and busy neighbourhood, The Queensway is home to many local eateries, cafes, and entertainment venues. Residents at Thirty Six Zorra Condos may easily run their daily errands on foot because there are several nearby grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks. Six minutes away in Sherway Gardens, there are many big-box stores and well-known retailers.
2. Great Investment Over 10,600 full-time students attend Humber College's Lakeshore Campus each year. For students looking for off-campus housing during the academic year, Thirty Six Zorra Condos is just a 6-minute TTC bus ride away and would be ideal.
3. Highway Access – The Gardiner Expressway is about 2 minutes north of the Thirty Six Zorra Condos, and drivers can reach downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes. It takes only five minutes to get to Highway 427, and ten minutes to get to Highway 401, making it easy to get about Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.
4. Transit Options – TTC buses provide service in the vicinity of Thirty Six Zorra Condos; residents need only take a short stroll up to The Queensway to access routes that will take them throughout the city and connect them to the subway, which is only a short 10-minute ride away, or the Mimico GO station, which is just six minutes away. TTC and GO Train commuters may reach Union Station in less than an hour and 17 minutes, respectively..
5. Green Space – There are numerous clean beaches, Lake Ontario, and beautiful, green parks about 10 minutes away from Thirty Six Zorra Condos. A dog park and numerous bike and walking routes are available at Humber Bay Park. Visit Etobicoke Point or Lookout Point to unwind and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline.
Location & Neighbourhood:
The Queensway neighbourhood has seen a makeover that is continuing. Numerous local and national chain stores, restaurants, and service providers may be found along the route.
Etobicoke is expanding quickly. There have been a number of residential and business developments proposed or recently completed in this region.
From here, accessing everything South Etobicoke has to offer is simple. The primary shopping district in the neighbourhood, Sherway Gardens, is just a five-minute drive away. This shopping centre just underwent an extension, and Saks Fifth Avenue and a gourmet market are now its main tenants.
Families and people who enjoy being active frequent this neighbourhood because of Centennial Park and the abundance of golf courses.
The waterfront, where you can discover pedestrian promenades and yacht clubs, is also only a short drive away.
In this region, there are a number of business districts and significant subways, including Kipling. As the area's commercial sector continues to expand, we've also recently noticed an increase in first-time buyers and young professionals moving there.
Thirty Six Zorra Condo Developer:
This developer is a full-service organisation with a long history in the sector that dates back to the 1950s. By continually going above and above expectations and spotting possibilities to improve neighbourhoods and connected communities, this developer has gotten into practically every part of the real estate business.
They have constructed numerous high-rise and low-rise developments across Ontario and the US. They additionally offer planning, development, and construction management services.
CITYVIEW REALTY INC.
is the top selling brokerage
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structures
Capped Deposit Levies
Right of Assessment
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangement
Have sold over 5000+ condos