THE DYLAN Condos | North York, Toronto
JUST A 3-MINUTE WALK TO THE GLENCAIRN SUBWAY STATION
The Dylan Condos is a new mixed-use development by Chestnut Hill Development in North York. This pre-construction project will be located at 831 Glencairn Ave by Hillmount Avenue. This 10 storey high mixed-use development will include residential space, and retail space.
Dylan Does “Daily” Differently. Living at The Dylan Condos is different – it’s a unique lifestyle that celebrates the individual. It’s an urban community inspired by stunning design, enviable suites and deluxe amenities. It’s an original – completely authentic and the ideal place to express yourself.
The Dylan Condos :
Few blocks to the Eglinton LRT
Easy access to Allen Road & HWY 401/400/404
3 mins subway ride to Yorkdale Shopping Mall
15 mins drive or 5 subway stops to York University
5 subway stops to St.George Station
Easy travel to Downtown Toronto
Many nearby schools
10 mins walk from Eglinton West and Lawrence West Subway Station
10 mins from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park
Nearby parks include Unamed Park 15, Wenderly Park and Walter
831 Glencairn Ave, North York
Est Completion: Mar 2024
Per Sq. ft. from
Chestnut Hill Developments
Exclusive Promotions will include:
Extended Deposit Structure
$3,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
3% on August 1, 2021
3% on February1, 2022
3% on August 1, 2022
3% on February 1, 2023
3% on August 1, 2023
1% on Occupancy
$4,000 off 1 Bed & 1 Bed + Den
$7,500 off 2 Bed and Larger
$3,000 Decor Credit on 2 Bed & Larger
Right to Lease during Occupancy
No Assignment fee
Capped Development Charges
$7,500 for 1 Bed & 1 Bed + Den
$9,500 for 2 Bed & Larger
Free Window Coverings
Why The Dylan Condos:
1. The building is nearby Eglinton West Station and Lawrence West Station, respectively a 10 and 7 minutes walk away.
2. Minutes away from Line 1 means speedy access to major university campuses, such as the University of Toronto, Ryerson and even York University.
3. This proximity to public transit makes this development ideal for students and young professionals alike who require seamless access into the downtown core for school and/or job opportunities
4. The building site boasts a Transit Score of 83 out of 100.
5. Yorkdale Mall and Yorkdale GO Station will be in your backyard.
6. Nearby the Allen Expressway and Highway 401.
7. The neighbourhood is one on the rise. It is home to a population of 14,804 as of 2016 -- this is a 0.8% increase from 2011.
8. 40% percent of the neighbourhood population is of working age, between the ages of 25 to 54.
CITYVIEW REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
525 Curran Place, Mississauga, ON L5B 0H4
Tel. (905) 363-1943
Broker of Record
Cell : (416) 669-0220
Sales Representative / IRES
Cell : (647) 500-2214
Cell : (647) 405-2214