Nautique Lakefront Residences Details
Community Name: Nautique
Building Type: Condo
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: Fall/Winter 2015
Construction Status: Construction
Construction Started: Winter/Spring 2019
Estimated Completion: Jan 2024
Builder(s): Adi Development Group
Architect(s): ICON Architects Inc
Ceilings: Up to 12'60"
Interior Designer(s): Cecconi Simone
Nautique Lakefront Residences is a new condo development by Adi Development Group. Now under construction
at 374 Martha Street, Burlington. The development is planned for completion in 2024.
Available units variety in price from $758,990 to over $894,990.
Condo Project Summary
At this one-of-a-kind development in the center of downtown Burlington, Nautique Lakefront Residences, a pre-construction condo with breathtaking lakefront views is waiting for you. From the gleaming glass front to the ultra-modern interiors, this building by ADI Development Group radiates elegance.
This brand-new condominium building will rise 28 stories and have 240 opulent suites. It will be situated on the northwest corner of Martha Street and Lakeshore Road E. The condo building will be located in a neighborhood that is being planned for regeneration, including transportation connectivity and infrastructural upgrades.
The building's 3-story podium, which would face Lakeshore Road, will house the projected 348 square meters of commercial space. The residential entrance will be on Martha Street, while the podium of the building will descend to one level as it goes down Martha Street toward the work-live units.
Inspired by Water
Imagined by ADI
Introducing Nautique Lakefront Residences, a rare chance to reside with a view of Burlington's bustling waterfront.
Discover opulent condominium homes inside a glass skyscraper that shimmers in the sky, making a synchronized, ultra-modern statement.
With Nautique's stunning waterfront vistas, exceptional living has come to downtown Burlington.
Top 8 Reasons to Live at Nautique Lakefront Residences:
* Location: Residences at Nautique may enjoy the waterfront lifestyle with stunning lake views thanks to their prime lakefront location. Located next to Spencer Smith Park, Lions Park, Brock Park, and Apeldoom Park, as well as stores, offices, pubs, and cafés.
* Developer - ADI is an innovative, trendsetting developer. Their goal is to exceed your expectations in all they do.
* Trend - Burlington has achieved the title of "Top Mid-Sized City in Canada" for the past two years running.
* Amenities- Luxury facilities are provided as part of the rent, and residents may take advantage of all that the Nautique Lakefront Residences have to offer.
* Raw Design - With buildings like Connaught, Panorama, Fort York, and Beach Hill Residences, Raw Design has an unquestionably impressive portfolio thanks to their global reach.
* Coffee Score It takes about 3 minutes to walk to the closest Tim Hortons, Tamp Coffee, and Lakeshore Coffee House.
* Views - Nautique Lakeside Residences takes great pride in its breathtaking, beautiful lakefront views.
* GO station - Burlington GO station Fall 2016 will see the partial inauguration of Go Station.
Location & Neighborhood
The majestic grandeur of the riverfront will not be altered as Burlington moves forward with reconstruction.
The following 22 years will be covered by Burlington's strategic plan in response to the province's Places to Grow Act. An estimated 11% of the land will be used for employment, 34% for neighborhoods and parks, and 5% will be added for residential, commercial, and public space expansion. Last but not least, rural is given 50%, which includes sustaining Burlington's green spaces. The federal government has decided to accept between 250,000 and 300,000 immigrants annually, with half of them settling in Burlington and the Greater Toronto Area, which includes Hamilton. This pre-construction apartment may be one of the last opportunities to invest in the neighborhood, with just 5% of the space dedicated to housing Burlington's expanding population.
Intensification in downtown Burlington has made the area dynamic and attractive to companies and residents who want to take advantage of the high standard of living. With the construction of mixed-use vertical development beside major roadways and transportation systems, including mobility hubs in the downtown and uptown, growth is being realized.